Friday 21 May 2021

Prototypes

 This week for reading we have been creating inventions that haven't been created yet and would help the human race in may ways. 

I created a bracelet that you slip over your lower arm and it shoots out a hologram above it and it's like an arm ipad. The hologram has all the apps on it and you have to swipe on the hologram to change page. It also has a holo-robot that get shot out of the bracelet and you can tell it what to do. 

It was really cool to be able to create a gadget that wasn't real, because we got to make whatever we wanted. I found it tricky to explain what it did, because I couldn't find the words. Next time I would colour it differently, because it comes in different colours. 

What would you do with a holo-bracelet if you had one? Do you have any ideas about what gadgets you would make? Tell me in the comments! Here is a photo of what I created: 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.