Friday 21 May 2021

Past - Present

 Privet! Yesterday we had our cybersmart teacher in. We were told to go onto this slideshow and insert photos of what the item in the photo looked like today. We learnt about copyright and past. Mrs Torrie gave us a series of slides where we had to put in the photos. 

I wasn't there so I had to do it today. My friend Camille helped me and explained what I needed to do, and then I knew what to do. We would look at a photo of the item from the olden days, and then we would have to put in another photo next to it of what it looks like now. 

It was pretty hard to come up with the ones for the last few, but I just asked Camille what she had done, and she gave me some ideas. I enjoyed finding out what togs and TV's and all of the other things looked like in the past because I didn't know. Next time I would choose different things to put on the slides. 

Have you ever seen what olden day swimsuits looked like? Did you know what their cars had looked like before this? Tell me in the comments! Here is the link to my friend Camille's blog: https://saintmarysgiscamilles.blogspot.com/ . Here's the slideshow!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.