Wednesday 12 June 2019

About Me

Kia ora!!! My name is Leyla . I like dogs. I have one of my own. My dog's name is Nina. I also like cats but dogs are my favorites.  I go to St Mary's School in GIsborne.  I'm good at reading and writing and art. I am from Italy but I was born in London. I have two sisters.  I am the youngest sister. My mother is Italian but my dad is a kiwi.
I'm good at art and reading. I enjoy doing writing and drawing. My goal for this year is to read 500 books this year. It will be a big challenge but I think I can do it.
I am looking forward to the book fair this week and Milo night.  Ciao!!! (That means bye in Italian)



5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love that you love art that is also what i like doing. and my fav animal is dogs there so fun to play with when your board

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they are. My dog Nina turned 6 last year! Sorry for the long wait.

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.