Tuesday 5 May 2020

SNAIL INFESTATION!!!!!!!

Today I was going to feed my fish and saw, like... 100 SNAILS! I grabbed the snail spoon and squished as many as I could against the glass for my fish to eat, but there was still lots that I couldn't reach! My fish were swimming around eating the snails so I said, "I'm not giving you any more Fish Food, you already had a Snail Breakfast." I put the Snail Spoon and Fish Food away and started cleaning the tank. I turned on the tank light and sighed.


1 comment:

  1. Namaste Leyla,
    You really have had an influx of snails. How many were originally in the tank? What kind of fish are in there?
    Mā te wā,
    Mrs Naden

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.