Thursday 21 May 2020

Beach Recount

As we drove to the beach, my dog clambered excitedly onto my stomach to get to the window and stepped on my face. “NINA!” my mum growled, turning around to push the dog off me. “Here we are!” my dad cried. We got out and Bea and I ran after the dog as she happily scampered down to the water and splashed in the rough waves that roared like lions. Bea splashed water at me but luckily I dodged. 

My family and I walked to Captain Morgans and bought fish'n'chips. I bought a cup of delicious Ocean Blue Bubble Tea, while Scarlett, dad, and mum bought freezing cokes. My dog kept moaning and trying to steal my food. 

After we ate the fish’n’chips, we walked back and Nina was dashing in and out of the waves like she was a tiny puppy again, digging millions of holes. It was a tiring walk but it was nice. 

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora. I am Manvi from St Mary’s School.
    I really liked how you used incredible verbs and eye catching adjectives.
    Did you ever realise that when dogs are small puppies they seem more energetic?
    Next time you could describe the walk and write more.
    Please visit my blog
    here

    Mā te wā
    Manvi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora. I am Sarah from St Mary’s School.
    I really liked what you wrote about. What does Bea mean?
    I learnt that you had a great time at the beach
    Maybe you could say what beach you are going to
    Please visit my blog
    here

    Mā te wā
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Sarah.
      Bea is my sister. Her name doesn't mean anything.
      Mā te wā
      Leyla

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.