Friday 22 October 2021

Come Down Golden #2

 Today we made another slide for Come Down Golden. We had to make a google drawing of Louis being jumped at by a dog, from Chapter 1. We were learning how to infer.

Me and my partner Mya have been doing the slides in turns, where one person will do one, and the other will do the next. I was pretty tricky to get the work down in time, but we managed. I really enjoyed working with Mya. Next time I think that I would change how we set up the slides, so that they looked pretty. 

Here is a link to Mya's blog. here is the google drawing we made:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.