Friday 1 October 2021

Zombie Apocalypse

 This week we were having a zombie apocalypse. My class and I were the only survivors. 

We had to make slides explaining each day how we survived and thrived through that day. We had these diary entries written by someone else surviving and had to write down things to remember and new additions to the plot too. We were in groups of 3 to 4 and I was with my friends Camille and Sophia. 

I found quite tricky to think of all the ways to survive, like how to find food, water, and shelter, because without those necessities we would die. Next time I would change how we made our weapons, because our teacher taught us even EASIER ways to make them. I really enjoyed working with my friends to survive the apocalypse, and I loved listening to Mrs Naden read us the diary entries, because they were REALLY cool.

I learnt about improvising and how to survive in the wild. I hope you enjoyed reading about my week. Here are the slides me and my friends made together:

1 comment:

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.